Lets talk about goats!

That's great!!!! I had an old-fashioned play pen in my bedroom with a hinged lid hubs put together for me... :lau
To make matters even more crazy, once the goats left i got a big order of chicks and kept them in my big bathtub! After i taped the drain shut so no shavings could get in. Man did it get smelly in there!

I love it!!! My hubbs won't let me bring the goats in :hit

He did bring Guapo in one night though and I said "he's gonna poop everywhere" sure enough I came around the corner and hubbs was shooing him out of the house and trying to sweep up the poo evidence before I caught him! :lau
I brought an adult goat in the kitchen to warm her by the wood stove when she was chilled. She held it until she went outside! They don't seem to go if they are stuck in a fence or tied up like on a milking table, at least mine didn't.
Going shopping for those windows tomorrow, need to get some sleep. Goat night, goat lovers!

I brought an adult goat in the kitchen to warm her by the wood stove when she was chilled. She held it until she went outside! They don't seem to go if they are stuck in a fence or tied up like on a milking table, at least mine didn't.
Going shopping for those windows tomorrow, need to get some sleep. Goat night, goat lovers!
Gnight Capricorn! Sleep well....

Back
Top Bottom