Lies Spread Quickly RP

Aphoryllo smirked back, and decided to ask "You trying to challenge the one and only Aphoryllo, mighty Navanet."
"No, but if I wanted to I would. I challenge whoever I want." Ashanti stated with humorous confidence. "I bet I could destroy you in a fight, though." She laughed and took a drink of her beer.

Aphoryllo smiled, and declared "I don't fight women, lucky for you."
"Well, I guess that's a gentlemanly thing to do, but I still stand by what I said." Ashanti told him with a smile. A while later, she had finished her beer and the bartender took the cup away to wash.
"Would you like me to pay for the drinks?" Ashanti offered to Aphoryllo casually.

"Well, I guess that's a gentlemanly thing to do, but I still stand by what I said." Ashanti told him with a smile. A while later, she had finished her beer and the bartender took the cup away to wash.
"Would you like me to pay for the drinks?" Ashanti offered to Aphoryllo casually. 
Aphoryllo said "If you want to. But mark my word i pay next, is that understood? And if the answer is no, then I may fight a woman for the first time." He grinned sheepishly.

Aphoryllo said "If you want to. But mark my word i pay next, is that understood? And if the answer is no, then I may fight a woman for the first time." He grinned sheepishly.
Ashanti chuckled and took out a small bag of money, opening it up and paying the bartender.
"Alright, I'll take your word for it. And remember the fact you said "I pay next."" She winked at him and put the bag away, stepping away from the bar.
"So, we starting tomorrow?" She asked him expectantly, pretty much silently guessing the answer.

~Ash retreated a few steps back. Live in a human house? On a human bed? Her ears pinned back, even though her head was still lowered. I couldn't.... Abruptly, malevolent memories of stories and news told to her from long-forgotten sources began flooding out from the devoid caverns of her mind. Vepsens. They're everywhere.
And I'm not safe alone.

She was so tempted to say yes, to admit herself under the protection of this kind former Alpha.
But that would be going against everything Ash stood for. Het independency would be obliterated with one simple agreement. She would no longer be a wild wolf.
Would you rather be murdered?
"Thank you." The words seemed to be coming from someone else, an echoing voice from far off. A voice completely impudent to the mind it took orders from. "I'd like that."~

"You can come and go as you please, as long as you help out occasionally. That's the deal," Greymane stated simply. "I'm too old to be chasing pups over hill and dale, an I got no desire to do so. I jus' go into town to swap for certain vices... Prepared meats an the like." He beamed all over his wolfish face. " Yesterday, I got a mighty nice ham. There's an elk over across there at the edge of the wood, still pretty fresh."

~Ash nodded gratefully, now comfortable to raise her head completely, though her eyes would always be kept lower than his. "I can't express my gratitude for such kindness," she began, finally her muzzle letting a sardonic grin creep onto it, "but I'll certainly try to prove my worth to be given such novelties." He's expecting you to work in HUMAN form... She slightly raised an eyebrow at his last comment, though still staying within the lines of respect. "Town, eh?" The brown she-wolf panted a snickering laugh. "To admit, I've never left the woods in the entirety of my life."~

(Bringing this back up to the surface for you, @Bantambird...)

(I was wondering if quackspeak was going to chime in myself
1f605.png
)
Greymane laughed. "I don't dwell there long, but I have learned to raise a few animals and plant some crops for when pickings are slim. Besides, this way I don't end up hunting out my territory and having to leave it to scrounge elsewhere. We have the capacity to enjoy the benefits of both worlds, so we may as well use it," shrugged Greymane. "Well, I gotta get back to it. I'm gonna head over to that bush over there an change, since my clothes are there. Didn't wanna make a mess of em, you know. See you in a minute."

(I was wondering if quackspeak was going to chime in myself
1f605.png
)
Greymane laughed. "I don't dwell there long, but I have learned to raise a few animals and plant some crops for when pickings are slim. Besides, this way I don't end up hunting out my territory and having to leave it to scrounge elsewhere. We have the capacity to enjoy the benefits of both worlds, so we may as well use it," shrugged Greymane. "Well, I gotta get back to it. I'm gonna head over to that bush over there an change, since my clothes are there. Didn't wanna make a mess of em, you know. See you in a minute."

~Ash nodded slowly and lifted her head slowly as the aging Ulven retreated to a concealing bush to Change. I've got to admit, he's got a wise way of life he's living. She turned her neck and faced the young she-wolf, who had remained completely silent during the entirety of this exchange. Ash let her tongue loll and her plumed tail waved slowly in a amiable greeting, but also a gesture that she held herself in the same regard as the young female; there was no submission to be displayed here. Suddenly her eyebrows twitched and rose as Ash came to a sudden realization as she pondered this whole meeting. I have no clothes. They're all back in my tree. She kept her wary grin plastered over her muzzle as she anticipated the female to acknowledge her somehow before Ash was to go fetch her clothing. ~

Ashanti chuckled and took out a small bag of money, opening it up and paying the bartender.
"Alright, I'll take your word for it. And remember the fact you said "I pay next."" She winked at him and put the bag away, stepping away from the bar.
"So, we starting tomorrow?" She asked him expectantly, pretty much silently guessing the answer.
Aphoryllo nodded, and replied "If you're ready to, so am I. There's a chunk of cash on the line I don't intend to lose."

Back
Top Bottom