Lies Spread Quickly RP

Aphoryllo nodded, and replied "If you're ready to, so am I. There's a chunk of cash on the line I don't intend to lose."
"Well, I am definitely ready, so the sooner we start the better. Tomorrow morning, let's just meet up here, since we both don't know where each other live and I am not currently willing to tell you." Ashanti told him simply.

~Ash nodded slowly and lifted her head slowly as the aging Ulven retreated to a concealing bush to Change. I've got to admit, he's got a wise way of life he's living. She turned her neck and faced the young she-wolf, who had remained completely silent during the entirety of this exchange. Ash let her tongue loll and her plumed tail waved slowly in a amiable greeting, but also a gesture that she held herself in the same regard as the young female; there was no submission to be displayed here. Suddenly her eyebrows twitched and rose as Ash came to a sudden realization as she pondered this whole meeting. I have no clothes. They're all back in my tree. She kept her wary grin plastered over her muzzle as she anticipated the female to acknowledge her somehow before Ash was to go fetch her clothing. ~

Tess watched the she-wolf warily, distrust set deep in her young eyes. She gave a low warning growl when the female got too close. Ignoring the friendly greeting, Tess stepped forward, rumbling angrily.
(Sorry for taking so long!)

~Ash nodded slowly and lifted her head slowly as the aging Ulven retreated to a concealing bush to Change. I've got to admit, he's got a wise way of life he's living. She turned her neck and faced the young she-wolf, who had remained completely silent during the entirety of this exchange. Ash let her tongue loll and her plumed tail waved slowly in a amiable greeting, but also a gesture that she held herself in the same regard as the young female; there was no submission to be displayed here. Suddenly her eyebrows twitched and rose as Ash came to a sudden realization as she pondered this whole meeting. I have no clothes. They're all back in my tree. She kept her wary grin plastered over her muzzle as she anticipated the female to acknowledge her somehow before Ash was to go fetch her clothing. ~

Tess watched the she-wolf warily, distrust set deep in her young eyes. She gave a low warning growl when the female got too close. Ignoring the friendly greeting, Tess stepped forward, rumbling angrily.
(Sorry for taking so long!)

~Ash's demeanor instantaneously changed at the show of defiant aggressive. Her hackles flew erect against her will and her lips twitched, trying desperately to hold back a snarl. Her swirling amber eyes narrowed as she drew herself up interminably higher. "I'm Ash," she muttered, her jaws clenched. She took a regal pace backward and arched her neck high: a combined gesture that showed that she respected this wolf, but all the same didn't fear her in the least. "Who're you?"~

Last edited:
~Ash's demeanor instantaneously changed at the show of defiant aggressive. Her hackles flew erect against her will and her lips twitched, trying desperately to hold back a snarl. Her swirling amber eyes narrowed as she drew herself up interminably higher. "I'm Ash," she muttered, her jaws clenched. She took a regal pace backward and arched her neck high: a combined gesture that showed that she respected this wolf, but all the same didn't fear her in the least. "Who're you?"~

"Tess," she replied, urging herself to calm down. Reluctantly, she willed her hackles to lie down flat, willed herself to meet this new wolf with suspicion rather than anger.

​"Tess," she replied, urging herself to calm down. Reluctantly, she willed her hackles to lie down flat, willed herself to meet this new wolf with suspicion rather than anger.

~Ash nodded slowly, and let her head down a little lower, hackles settling to a wary flattened state that could still arise at any moment. "Have you been living with Greymane for a while?" she rumbled, trying to keep her tone amicable, but not completely succeeding. Her left ear swiveled with honest curiosity.~

~Ash nodded slowly, and let her head down a little lower, hackles settling to a wary flattened state that could still arise at any moment. "Have you been living with Greymane for a while?" she rumbled, trying to keep her tone amicable, but not completely succeeding. Her left ear swiveled with honest curiosity.~

Tess shook her head. "No. A day or two." As an afterthought, she added, "I'll be leaving soon."

​Tess shook her head. "No. A day or two." As an afterthought, she added, "I'll be leaving soon."

~Ash dipped her head, taking this in curiously. But the young wolf's words seemed contradictory to her manner. Did she really intend to leave or was she bluffing? "I think I'm just passing through," she growled slowly, choosing her words carefully. "But some work in exchange for a meal that doesn't run away doesn't sound too bad for tonight."~

~Ash dipped her head, taking this in curiously. But the young wolf's words seemed contradictory to her manner. Did she really intend to leave or was she bluffing? "I think I'm just passing through," she growled slowly, choosing her words carefully. "But some work in exchange for a meal that doesn't run away doesn't sound too bad for tonight."~

Tess bowed her head, accepting this. With that, all sense of hostility were gone. She sat before Ash, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. "You're Ulven?" she asked.

​Tess shook her head. "No. A day or two." As an afterthought, she added, "I'll be leaving soon."

Greymane dressed slowly, letting the other two work it out. He never was keen on that stuff; females had their own way of sorting things. If it got to fighting, he would step in.

Back
Top Bottom