Life on the farm - Updates from Bethel

That house is gorgeous!! Looks a deep south plantation home!! Your coop is enormous too so I'm sure both your feathered and human families are really happy in their new digs!!
smile.png

lol.png
I loved your comment about what a few [harmless] chicks can lead to . . . ditto, but with ducklings. I wish I'd found a farm with as beautiful of a house as you did. Bravo! Please do update us with a photo of the house with chickens on the balcony!

Beautiful house. I love the pics of the chickens walking on the red brick road. Hope your kitty shows up but, if you know of anyone in your old neighborhood who could watch out for him it might be a good idea. Cats have been known to find their way back to their old home even when it is hours away by car.

What a beautiful home, where is Scarlett? I'll take those porches any day....Sorry about the loss of your kitty, but there is always the possibility she'll come back, maybe someone took her in...

Hey, that is what I was going to say, where's Scarlett and Rhett? I have relatives in Covington and in St. Francisville. I absolutely love the house. Lovely. I hope your cat comes back, maybe he is just checking out the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom