List of Silkie Breeders

Is there anyone in Virginia or Maryland (or even Pennsylvania) on this board? I'm looking for "pet quality" silkies --meaning they don't have to be show quality, but they need to be nice :) I'm in Virginia. Thanks!

I am looking for Silkie breeders in the state of Maine, preferably the Bangor area. I'd like to buy either hatching eggs or chicks that are lavender, cuckoo, splash, calico, porcelain, and any other color that is more rare. I'm looking for about 6 only for now.

I am looking for Silkie breeders in the state of Maine, preferably the Bangor area. I'd like to buy either hatching eggs or chicks that are lavender, cuckoo, splash, calico, porcelain, and any other color that is more rare. I'm looking for about 6 only for now.
I'm in southern maine. I don't breed for show but have a flock of colorful silkies, sizzles and showgirls.
Blacks, blues, porcelain, paint, partridge mostly but do have some young greys, lavenders and splashes growing.

I sell hatching eggs and do have some porcelain and paints for sale right now as well as blacks and blues. message me if you want to connect!

Back
Top Bottom