list of vets

Great vet in CA that will see chickens.
Dr. Marianne Brick

Madison Avenue Vet Clinic
8520 Madison Ave
Fair Oaks, Ca 95628
916-961-1541

She has a website, just google the clinic name.

Does anyone know of a vet who will see chickens near Clermont County, Ohio? The closest city to me is Cincinnati. The closest vet I could find on the list is one hour away from me in Kentucky.

One of my 12 week old Buff Orpington pullets has watery eyes. I already separated her from the rest of the flock and added antibiotics to her water. Hopefully, she will get better, but it would be nice to be prepared to take her to a vet if necessary.

Thanks.

Friends of mine highly recommended this vet in CT:

Paul A. Elwell
134 Southbury Road
Roxbury, CT 06783
(860) 354-8612

There is also Dr. Carlson in his office.

I take my cats to this place and have asked many chicken questions. Plus they do all large animals. Wonderful caring folks to deal with:
Town & Country Equine
27965 Beaver Creek Road
Louisburg Ks
913-837-4707

i think he will do chickens, i just saw this cause i was curious about chicken vets...

Lancaster

Dr. John Hall
Smoketown Veterinary Clinic
2497 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601

office phone # 717/394-5542

i have another one for Sacramento County, California area. Excellent doctor. She has treated my chickens, ducks, turkey, and cats. She really knows her stuff when it comes to exotics.

Dr. Zucca
All About Pets
6104 San Juan Avenue
Citrus Heights, CA 95610-5602
(916) 722-0400

Quote:
They are wonderful! I took my ferret there and we found out she had cancer and had to be put down. They were sympathetic and sent me a card and a heart made from clay with my ferrets paw print in it. It really comforted me. I highly recommend them!

Back
Top Bottom