Little Giant 10300

We are going into lockdown on Thursday ( yep, Christmas Day) with our first hatch in our LG 10300. We pulled three out that weren't fertilized but we have questions on 3-4 more out of 26. Overall, things are progressing well.
One question, I understand that we need to increase humidity to 65% at lockdown but there seems to be conflicting opinions on temperature? Should it be left at day 1-18 temp or reduced a degree? Any tips on easily adding water, if necessary, to the LG 10300? I am thinking of using some fish bubbler tubing snaked through a ventilation hole and a syringe but I can't remember what the channels look like...I am using the 6300 egg turner so can't see them at the moment!
Thanks!

We are going into lockdown on Thursday ( yep, Christmas Day) with our first hatch in our LG 10300. We pulled three out that weren't fertilized but we have questions on 3-4 more out of 26. Overall, things are progressing well.
One question, I understand that we need to increase humidity to 65% at lockdown but there seems to be conflicting opinions on temperature? Should it be left at day 1-18 temp or reduced a degree? Any tips on easily adding water, if necessary, to the LG 10300? I am thinking of using some fish bubbler tubing snaked through a ventilation hole and a syringe but I can't remember what the channels look like...I am using the 6300 egg turner so can't see them at the moment!
Thanks!
i used a turkey baster. Just crack the lid a bit. When u take the turner out u will see the channels

Back
Top Bottom