Little Giant 10300

I have a pair of young Gold Laced Polish but the white crested black ones are just beautiful. I have to have some of those.
I love the golden and silver laced. I'm growing out my first batch of chicks now. I figure they will either be a hot seller, or no one around here will even know what they are. I ordered my first chicks from McMurray last year, and just started hatching from that flock. I kept the best rooster and all the hens, and their offspring look better than the first run. I really like their personalities, and everyone gravitates to that pen when they come over. My uncle calls the rooster in my avatar "The Headhunter"

I set 41 more eggs Feb 6.
The eggs that didnt hatch last go round were eggtopsied. They all quit at different times. Almost positive it was due to the temp spikes.
Its still spiking and dropping 3-4 degrees.

This hatch I set the incubator up on a wire rack hoping to increase airflow. I just candled and the air cells look better than they have on any of my previous hatches. We will see if it makes any difference in the long run.

Check your fans for chick dander after every hatch. Mine was clogged up and barely turning. I sprayed some air duster into it and a cloud of dust came out.

I love the golden and silver laced. I'm growing out my first batch of chicks now. I figure they will either be a hot seller, or no one around here will even know what they are. I ordered my first chicks from McMurray last year, and just started hatching from that flock. I kept the best rooster and all the hens, and their offspring look better than the first run. I really like their personalities, and everyone gravitates to that pen when they come over. My uncle calls the rooster in my avatar "The Headhunter"

Keep me informed. I am interested in some of those.

I had to climb our water tower a few years back to paint over my sisters name...to defend her honor

That is a good reason. There was a time that I would have climbed it on a dare but any more I would much rather keep my feet on the ground.

Well after talking with the eBay user I bought my incubator from "coopsnmore" they sold me the incubator with "FAN" (what they failed to mention in the description was that it was a knockoff of the manufacturer).....

I'm ****** right now but I went out and bought me a 60mm fan to replace the cheapo whatever you want to call it with an actual computer fan... This thing they installed was as thick as 4 quarters stacked and I could barely feel anything... it might as well of been a still air. I had a temp of 104 by the glass and 96 on the bottom.....

when I get home i'll make the change of fans for the third time (only takes me a minute to do it) and place my thermostat near the turner motor like you said. I'm so ****** right now I can barley focus.
I'm trying to add a fan to my 9300 it seem that i need a fan as tick as 25mm, Where did you get yours? I dont want to pay $42.99 dolars for a #7300 kit.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom