Little Giant 10300

Mine came from Miller with the fan kit. Its useless though. I have tried everything I could try to make this thing work short of putting a broody in on top of the eggs. There is no way to collect concrete data with the 10 degree temp swings. Ive had pretty fair hatches when I adjust the temp every hour for 22 days straight.
I listed mine on craigslist. I will put whatever $
I get towards a Hovabator.
In my opinion this is the worst investment I have made in a while.

Please let us know how it works. I have the LG 9300 with the fan kit so basically the 10300...and I hate it! Dummy me bought two 9300's and I decided to get the fan kit after I had so many problems with the still-air. Now that I have the fan kit, I actually prefer it without it...but, both of these are going down the road after these hatches and I will be looking for something better.

Please let us know how it works. I have the LG 9300 with the fan kit so basically the 10300...and I hate it! Dummy me bought two 9300's and I decided to get the fan kit after I had so many problems with the still-air. Now that I have the fan kit, I actually prefer it without it...but, both of these are going down the road after these hatches and I will be looking for something better. 

This GQF is doing it right

Glad to hear things are working out for you Bamadude! My Brinsea has been spot on since I gave up my LG. My brother in law tried pheasant eggs with the LG and managed to get 12/48 to hatch...not horrible for pheasants I suppose but not great either.

Glad to hear things are working out for you Bamadude! My Brinsea has been spot on since I gave up my LG. My brother in law tried pheasant eggs with the LG and managed to get 12/48 to hatch...not horrible for pheasants I suppose but not great either.

I increased my hatch rate by 70% when I sold my LG and bought the GQF 1588.

I increased my hatch rate by 70% when I sold my LG and bought the GQF 1588.

Dude, based on your advice and the fact that I could not get my LG to hold a constant temperature I just got a GQF 1588. It is holding with 1/2 of a degree. I have some white crestd black Polish eggs due in Monday and l plan to fill it with with them and some of mt eggs next week.

Dude, based on your advice and the fact that I could not get my LG to hold a constant temperature I just got a GQF 1588. It is holding with 1/2 of a degree. I have some white crestd black Polish eggs due in Monday and l plan to fill it with with them and some of mt eggs next week.

You will be super happy with your hatches. Mine has paid for itself 3 times already.

Back
Top Bottom