Little Giant Incubation Experiment - Day 21 - Hatch Day!

Which model Little Giant do you prefer?

• Model 9200 (Manual controls)

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Model 9300 (Digital controls)

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
[quote name="fiset94"

On a sad note.. I have Silkie/Polish in the incubator and after 6 days I still don't see any veining.. :( This is the third batch that I bought from the same seller off Ebay.. the first two never had veining either.. the seller said that it had to do with the P.O.... but Three times? What do you think?
[/quote]

Sounds like a fertility issue. Three times is one more than I would have tried.

I have a little giant model 9300 can anyone please tell me how I can get the temperature to go up because it want go up at all it stays around 93 degrees
What is the room temp? Are you "setting" it correctly?
@narragansett1 If you'll notice on the display, the heat shuts off and displays that the temp is okay when the incubator is within a .5 degree range of the desired temp. I think this is to prevent the incubator from warming past the desired temp if the heating unit was still adding heat after turning off (coils still warm). Thus, if you want the incubator to be exactly 100.5, set the incubator to 101. You said that it is staying at 99, and the factory setting is 99.5. Make sure you did set the temp to 101.5, you have to hold the set button, raise the temp, then hold the set button again. To check to see if you have it set right, hit the set button and it will display the temperature setting it is at. Was your incubator thermometer accurate based on the other thermometer? Thanks for posting, join the thread and post your results!

My eggs go into lock down today! I'm really happy to not have to hand turn anymore
tongue.png

fl.gif

Woohoo! Be sure to keep us posted!

Today is my day 19 too!! I have 4 silkies and 4 mystery eggs.. 2 mystery eggs have started rocking and 1 silkie wiggling a little. My bator is so loud though im afraid i couldnt hear tapping if they were :( Good luck with your hatch!!!!

I've seen some eggs wiggling and heard some tapping, but nothing else to report. Day 19 is today.

Today is my day 19 too!! I have 4 silkies and 4 mystery eggs.. 2 mystery eggs have started rocking and 1 silkie wiggling a little. My bator is so loud though im afraid i couldnt hear tapping if they were
sad.png
Good luck with your hatch!!!!
Good luck to both of you!!

So question. At lockdown I need to keep temp at 101-102 and increase humidity to 65-75%? I will be going into lockdown on Sunday so I am just checking. And I am going to hatch 4 with moving air cells in the carton and the other laying flat.

Back
Top Bottom