Little Runner

That is such a precious baby.. Love how she tells us about her day. I see a book in the making. 

1f60d.png
I can hear her voice in my head! Lol. Well, I mean if she had a voice that is!
1f61c.png

Happy humpday everybody!!

I've had a very fun full day! I played outside with my family & went swimming in the big ducks pool! It was very warm today! I ate some dandilion & grass, & ran fast around the yard! It's time for a short nap & dinner!! Then I'll get to snuggle with momma later! Update y'all tomorrow! Everybody have a great evening! Xo.

Last edited:
EEEEEEEEE look at your orange feet webs. You had a great day and you're so cute. I bet the dandelions were good. Thank you for telling us about your day and showing us your face. Goodnight.

SquEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, those last few pix were just added.

Last edited:
I love Sassyfras!
love.gif

@flossyfelix , the first time I read this, I'm like - Wait, you went swimming in your ducks pool and ate grass? Then I realized it was Sassyfras
gig.gif

She's grown!

I love Sassyfras! :love  

@flossyfelix
, the first time I read this, I'm like - Wait, you went swimming in your ducks pool and ate grass? Then I realized it was Sassyfras :gig  

She's grown!

LOL!!!! That's hilarious!! Yes, it's amazing how fast she is growing!! Like everyday I can tell a huge difference! I was going to go ahead & get a diaper, but decided to just wait bc by the time it gets here she will be too big for it!!

LOL!!!! That's hilarious!! Yes, it's amazing how fast she is growing!! Like everyday I can tell a huge difference! I was going to go ahead & get a diaper, but decided to just wait bc by the time it gets here she will be too big for it!!

Haha! I just use paper towels and a spray bottle
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom