Little Runner

Haha! I just use paper towels and a spray bottle
hide.gif
Me too it helps to have old wood floors too. lol

Eeehhhhh... Well.. they don't run away from her anymore, but I did get bitten on the butt yesterday & pooped on. So.... Lol. She's definitely staying in the house but I still want them to be friends & play together! Any advice??
I saw you got bit I thought maybe that was just Felix hormones getting away with him. I think eventually they will come to accept her but may not ever be best buds. And of course they will want to nip the young wiper snapper to keep her in her place. lol

No... She was the one who yelled at me for letting the ducks on the rug in the first place
hide.gif

They wanted to come inside for treats, so I let them.... And then, in gratitude, they gave me a huge present on the rug
Well I guess you leaned your lesson.. lol Never have rugs when letting ducks inside for treats.

I saw you got bit I thought maybe that was just Felix hormones getting away with him. I think eventually they will come to accept her but may not ever be best buds.  And of course they will want to nip the young wiper snapper to keep her in her place.  lol

I think it is his hormones too! I hope they come around! I'm sure they will eventually. I was gonna ask you too... At what age does the peeping change into actually quacking? I'm almost positive she's a girl, but I'm scared to get a girly diaper just yet! Lol

Back
Top Bottom