Little Runner

Once my ducks pooped on the rug... :oops:  They were big ducks too, which means big poop.. 

Can you guess who had to clean it? ( :frow  ) lol

Lol!! Oh no!
1f648.png

Today was a quiet day. Not to exciting. I did chase my human sister around outside while she was riding her electric four-wheeler! & I went swimming/diving in the the big duck pool again! I laid in the sun & took a nap before dinner time & now I'm playing/snuggling with my momma!

Last edited:
Today was a quiet day. Not to exciting. I did chase my human sister around outside while she was riding her electric four-wheeler! & I went swimming/diving in the the big duck pool again! I laid in the sun & took a nap before dinner time & now I'm playing/snuggling with my momma!

Such a precious one. And having a good time too.
smile.png

I think it is his hormones too! I hope they come around! I'm sure they will eventually. I was gonna ask you too... At what age does the peeping change into actually quacking? I'm almost positive she's a girl, but I'm scared to get a girly diaper just yet! Lol

around 4-6 weeks voices change maybe sooner I need some more babies so I can verify.
wink.png

I love her little vertical body stance. So cute and in love. She had a busy day and I'm happy to see her resting at its end. Sweetie!!!

We hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! It's been a beautiful day in NC! I have played very hard! My mommy's "doggy sister" is visiting because my papa is out of town this weekend & she is totally obsessed with me! I don't think she can figure me out! I also went diving for frozen peas today for the first time... it was amazing! So yummy! Now I'm doing my usual snuggles with momma before bed! Tomorrow is Sunday Funday! I gotta rest up! Goodnight Everyone! Xo.

Hi, you little webbed sweetie!! You had another great day followed by bedtime. I'm glad you got to be a duck burd and dive for peas. I bet you were a happy gurl.

She is a doll. 

Are Felix and Flossy warming up at all? 

Today Sassyfras was in the pool, I of course was standing right there thankfully... Flossy was at my feet just hanging out & Felix who is just a hand full right now decided he was going to get into the pool too... Which was fine bc neither of them had paid much attention to Sassy & I was thinking "OK, this is good!"-- it wasn't good. He tried to "attack" her & even after I picked her up(before he got to her) he still tried to get to her in my arms with that long neck! He got my leg & knew he was in trouble so he jumped out of the pool really fast & waddled off! Am I still blaming hormones??

Back
Top Bottom