Little Runner

We got 3 runners in a batch of pekins from TSC. I am super excited about them, they are fawn & white & are about 4.5 weeks old, how can I tell males from females at this point or do I have to wait for the tail curl feather? Oh, they are really bossy with the pekins and khakis too, it's adorable!
You have a beautiful crew!!

Spoiled rotten!!!

Okay if my goose hatches the Runner eggs under her I may have to steal one and bring it inside. That is so precious, boy is her tummy full [I know it's not her tummy but it will be in her tummy soon] lol looks like she may have swallowed a tiny basketball. I bet she is over the moon happy her team won too.
highfive.gif

Last edited:
Okay if my goose hatches the Runner eggs under her I may have to steal one and bring it inside.  That is so precious,  boy is her tummy full [I know it's not her tummy but it will be in her tummy soon] lol   looks like she may have swallowed a tiny basketball.  I bet she is over the moon happy her team won too.:highfive:

Lol!
1f601.png
I think you should!!-- yes she was... Is... Fat & happy! She had some bananas & peas before the game started!
1f609.png
& We were pretty happy about the game!!

Lol!
1f601.png
I think you should!!-- yes she was... Is... Fat & happy! She had some bananas & peas before the game started!
1f609.png
& We were pretty happy about the game!!
Us too.

I'd have to put on full body armor to get a duckling or gosling away from my pair of geese. So far she hasn't gone broody, Just playing at it.

Back
Top Bottom