Look at the transformation

Quote:
Kuntry girl I know you have alot of scovies but please post some pics of yours, I love to see pics of everyones ducks.

I sure will.
wink.png
I sold about 50 this weekend.
wee.gif
The chicken yard is so quiet.

WOW that must be a record. I bet it's quiet. course my yard is always quiet with the muscovies it's my goose and chickens that raise a ruckus. I know your relieved though.

Quote:
I sure will.
wink.png
I sold about 50 this weekend.
wee.gif
The chicken yard is so quiet.

WOW that must be a record. I bet it's quiet. course my yard is always quiet with the muscovies it's my goose and chickens that raise a ruckus. I know your relieved though.

I talked to one guy that wanted to buy some of my ducks and I asked him what was he going to feed them. He said, "They can survive on eating grass." I thanked him for contacting me and told him to have a nice day. I didn't sell any to this guy.
smack.gif

Quote:

I talked to one guy that wanted to buy some of my ducks and I asked him what was he going to feed them. He said, "They can survive on eating grass." I thanked him for contacting me and told him to have a nice day. I didn't sell any to this guy.
smack.gif

I know what you mean some people are just clueless, good for you, being picking is the best way to deal with people for sure.

Quote:
smack.gif

I know what you mean some people are just clueless, good for you, being picking is the best way to deal with people for sure.

And it's people like that who will complain that the animal that they purchased from you (never happended to me - just using this as an example) died 3 days after they bought the animal not knowing that the animal had been eating an excellent diet of healthy feed, in addition to fruits and vegetable EVERY DAY only to have the poor animal limited to only GRASS. Well of course the animal died. YOU STARVED IT TO DEATH.
somad.gif

Quote:

And it's people like that who will complain that the animal that they purchased from you (never happended to me - just using this as an example) died 3 days after they bought the animal not knowing that the animal had been eating an excellent diet of healthy feed, in addition to fruits and vegetable EVERY DAY only to have the poor animal limited to only GRASS. Well of course the animal died. YOU STARVED IT TO DEATH.
somad.gif

Too bad we can't give out Dave Holddreads book to everyone who buys a duckling or duck from us. But thats not realistic. I do think people should at least do their home work before taking a duck or any animal home.

Quote:
somad.gif

Too bad we can't give out Dave Holddreads book to everyone who buys a duckling or duck from us. But thats not realistic. I do think people should at least do their home work before taking a duck or any animal home.

I agree.

I thought tha pic you posted was your duck? or am I thinking of another Roxy?
Miss Lydia got me into the Muscovies. I will take pics of the three P's (Phillip, Priscilla and Phoebe). I like them and Priscilla almost got put down. I am so glad I said, "No...let me take her and work with her." I am sure Priscilla is grateful, too. What a sweet trio. I will have to call the lady in AZ that I got them from to find out how old they are.

Back
Top Bottom