Look at What We Caught in Our Apartment!!!

Im not allowed to have another one of those. I got one from a local breeder down the road from me. Once when I was in school my mom went to feed it, it jusmped six inches into the air and latched onto her finger. She started snapping her hand back and forth but it wouldnt let go. Finally she drew her hand all the way back and it let go - stunned on the floor.

When I came home she told me about it. She said my answer was " oh, I didnt tell you? She strikes." I called her my little guard hamster, only I could hold her. Congrats though!

Quote:
For a cool name - Ninja!
cool.png

hugs.gif
glad she found your home and not mine..... I have two cats who will kill anything that "scurries" about..... I do not like rodents...... so yep she is really lucky with you and your BF.....

Speaking of hamsters... here's a funny story that happened at my house the other night (not to hijack this thread!).

My children have long-haired teddy bear hamsters. Daugher has males and my son has females. They live in separate cages, in separate rooms. The other night my son came into the living room and said, "I think the hamsters are mating." My response was, "No way... they're in separate cages."

My son's response, "No, they're riding in Barbie's car!" Guess the children's hamsters were "parking".
barnie.gif
Did anyone hear me screaming?
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

love.gif
Awww she looks like my Siberian dwarf I had, her name was Sarojin and she lived until she was almost 5. I think your little girl is adoreable!!

Yes, it's a Russian Dwarf Hamster! LOL! I had one when I was a kid and we took it to PetSmart for the full once-over. That's where we found out she was a female. We asked if she had been bred and THANKFULLY she said no!

I asked all the neighbors...nobody lost one in the complex. Maybe someone decided to let one go in the woods and she rambled into the apartment???

He went to Russia once....I told him to name her Vodka... LOL! He didn't like that name much...he wants something that says "Awesome."

I can't wait to see the name he's picked..LOL

Back
Top Bottom