Looky what I got! Fabulous foam for shipping eggs!-Angie! Need more!!!

Quote:
Thanks so much, foams are on their way, the postage end up $7.21, Don't know what I did wrong, but we'll pay the diffirence.
If you use the 7x7x6 box, you can fit 2 piece perfectly in there. You can just use any boxes, fill the empty space with popcorn or anything so the box would bouncing around. Please let us know what you think of it.

Quote:
Thanks so much, foams are on their way, the postage end up $7.21, Don't know what I did wrong, but we'll pay the diffirence.
If you use the 7x7x6 box, you can fit 2 piece perfectly in there. You can just use any boxes, fill the empty space with popcorn or anything so the box would bouncing around. Please let us know what you think of it.

Thank you so much. I ordered those exact boxes from usps.com so hopefully they'll work perfectly!

I'm nearly out, now that the girls have begun again. I'm having great success with the size you sent, because I can put a small nick in the foam for the larger eggs and still send the smaller eggs in there without wrapping them- PERFECT!

Will you pm me what the largest order is I can get, and also let me know if you're prepared for a lot of orders? I have an article coming out.
wee.gif

Quote:
You know, I think I could do that the next time I ship- include a box taped to the foam box, but pack it in the normal method. They'd go through the exact same handling that way.

Perhaps I'll add that onto the auction I just posted...

Okay, I edited it- I talked about the foam and then added:

"If you win, I'll include at least 3 extras from either the Orps or my other breeds and pack them in normal shipping alongside, so we can do a test run!"

Quote:
Hey, that's a good question! I'll have to ask SCBatz...of course I realize now I ought to have made the test eggs the same breed...

Back
Top Bottom