"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Congrats Missi! I'm glad the testing went well.
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BYC you New Eggers LaBaze, Eastercreek and Paisaneaux
frow.gif
glad you found us!

I spent the day running my neighbor to several feed stores so she could get new chicks. It was tiring , but she got what she wanted and some she didn't know she wanted,. until she saw them,.. chicken math strikes again!

I will be outside all weekend,. I hope ya'll have a great one,.

Quote:
I plan on doing the same thing!! Gonna get the veggie garden going!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Have fun with the website!! I used to love fiddling with mine when I made candles & bath & body stuff!!
smile.png

Quote:
I came across an old rusty gasoline can, and an old white metal shop light/brooder light. I saw your post earlier but thought I had already thrown these away; however, today I came across them. They are yours for the asking, however, they are given "as is" with all of the dirt, leaves, spider webs, and God knows whatever else is living on or in them. If you want them I can bring them to the Expo for you. I will try to post a picture for you. I already tried twice but imageshack is having problems.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3092/juliesjunk332011001.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grambysfarm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
YES YES YES!!! I would love them. The more dirt, leaves and spider webs on them the better!!! That means these items have character and a story to tell. Oh, thank you for thinking of me. These items will be part of my chicken house decor. You are the best. I can't wait to pick them up at the Expo !!!!! Thanks again!

Quote:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3092/juliesjunk332011001.jpg

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
YES YES YES!!! I would love them. The more dirt, leaves and spider webs on them the better!!! That means these items have character and a story to tell. Oh, thank you for thinking of me. These items will be part of my chicken house decor. You are the best. I can't wait to pick them up at the Expo !!!!! Thanks again!

gig.gif
OK; Done Deal! I'll bring them to the Expo.

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

gig.gif

Grambysfarm? I know why I"m up so late but why are you up this late? I forgot to floss my teeth and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to wake up to floss.

Thank you again for the items.
wee.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

Grambysfarm? I know why I"m up so late but why are you up this late? I forgot to floss my teeth and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to wake up to floss.

Thank you again for the items.
wee.gif

I was doing homework for a class I'm taking at McNeese.

Back
Top Bottom