Lowell Barber BLRW eggs FS in GA Ship 14th and 22nd

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
Two batches of 1 doz. pure Lowell Barber BLRW eggs. These have NO hatchery blood in them at all. My birds are healthy and happy adn very well maintained. Eggs will be well packed and shipped priority USPS. Please post sold on this thread, indicate which ship date you are buying, PM me to let me know and send payment of
$60 paypal to [email protected]
Thank you!
Robin
Please note the nice bay red color
13220_chickens_080.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Very glad I could help. That is a very helpful resource for those learning about these wonderful birds. They are very friendly and curious and are good layers. My rooster is just a big pet and follows me around like a puppy
hmm.png

i want some bad. my wife thinks im crazy. they would go great with my orps which are very sweet. i just told her if you want to get me an early fathers day present get me a bator! thats where the crazy part comes in!
wee.gif

Quote:
I have some lovely birds, and yes there color and type is excellent. I have a small flock as I culled to the very best to maintain quality. I added a pic to the original post in this thread so folks could see an example of my birds.

Last edited:
Quote:
I obtained a fabulous quality rooster that I have put with some top quality orp hens in the hope of creating a BLR-Orpington
fl.gif
Time will tell if my method of madness is working or not
wink.png
I think it would be an awesome bird!

Back
Top Bottom