Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

What's the job?

Veterinary assistant. :) A long time ago she was a certified veterinary technician, but when she had my brother and I she decided to be a stay at home mom. Since she hasn't been a tech in so many years she lost her "certification", but she can still be an assistant. A few weeks ago she got offered an assistant job so she's having a few interviews. This is her second interview, and if it goes well she'll do a shadow day and then hopefully be hired! :fl
Yum :drool Well, I wish your mom good luck :)

It was good! :drool Thanks! :D
This is a neat thread!!!

Hey! Long time no see! ;)

Veterinary assistant. :) A long time ago she was a certified veterinary technician, but when she had my brother and I she decided to be a stay at home mom. Since she hasn't been a tech in so many years she lost her "certification", but she can still be an assistant. A few weeks ago she got offered an assistant job so she's having a few interviews. This is her second interview, and if it goes well she'll do a shadow day and then hopefully be hired! :fl

That's great :D I hope she gets it!!

Vet tech, very cool!

Back
Top Bottom