Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

Cool
smile.png

Oh, I hope they're ok
hmm.png
Beak seems to be fine now. I turned her loose since she's a boss, but Pieces is in her own personal kennel, so she doesn't get beat up again

long hair is beautiful and i absolutely love mine but it does get to be a pain in the butt. I have accidentally shut my hair in doors and drawers and tried walking away with limited success, sometimes i kneel on it when getting up and it yanks my head down/ animals love it lol/ kinda hard to swim with hair to your knees, when i sleep it falls off the bed and pulls my head/ i have woke up with it wrapped around my face bahaha sometimes i "accidentally" hit my wife with it when we are sleeping, seams to happens most when she's snoring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ // positives though, babies like them though, they make a nice scarf, they keep me warm, if i ever get stranded on a desert island i have a head full of cordage, they make me happy

long hair is beautiful and i absolutely love mine but it does get to be a pain in the butt. I have accidentally  shut my hair in doors and drawers and tried walking away with limited success, sometimes i kneel on it when getting up and it yanks my head down/ animals love it lol/ kinda hard to swim with hair to your knees,   when i sleep it falls off the bed and pulls my head/ i have woke up with it wrapped around my face  bahaha  sometimes i  "accidentally" hit my wife with it when we are sleeping, seams to happens most when she's snoring  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  //   positives though, babies like them though,  they make a nice scarf, they keep me warm,  if i ever get stranded on a desert island i have a head full of cordage, they make me happy 

I can't imagine having hair that long but I'm sure it has its pros and cons like you said :)

Back
Top Bottom