Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

Maggie and Molly at 6 weeks
Aww they're precious :love Those are beautiful pictures, did you take them?
My mom and dad just switched from Samsung to iPhone and they are totally confused :lol: they're having my sis and I teach them everything lol :lol:
Haha, I'm the same way whenever I get a new phone :lol: I like Samsung but everyone else in my family uses iphones!

Aww they're precious
love.gif
Those are beautiful pictures, did you take them?

Haha, I'm the same way whenever I get a new phone
lol.png
I like Samsung but everyone else in my family uses iphones!

my sister did... she loves photography. she has a website with all the pictures shes taken

her website is in the bottom right

two more :)

lol... yeah my dad is a big Samsung lover! And he had to get an iPhone cuz his work said everyone had to switch
lol.png

Last edited:
I want to do a photography business....
my wife is a professional photographer and loves it, she does all different types of photography// its nice making a couple hundred dollars in a couple hours// we got an all expenses 4 day trip to seattle/ portland earlier this year just to shoot elopement photos, just following a couple around seattle and portland for like 8 hours/

my wife is a professional photographer and loves it, she does all different types of photography// its nice making a couple hundred dollars in a couple hours// we got an all expenses 4 day trip to seattle/ portland earlier this year just to shoot elopement photos, just following a couple around seattle and portland for like 8 hours/ 

That sounds like a cool job to have :)

You guys have been chatting a ton! :lol: :eek:

Yeah :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom