Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

I'd like to be able to braid my hair like that. It looks so cool

Woah!!!! :eek: that would take awhile

YES!!! 
It's so annoying. One of the younger guys really likes hanging out with me and my sister because we're both star wars fanatics, and he likes discussing superhero fanfictions with Es. The guys don't let him hang out with them anymore, just in case he "heard something" :th  I feel so bad for him, cuz he's a really nice kid! :(  

Wait a second here...... the guys are more dramatic than the girls were in this case..... well, except Nat. She thinks that my sister and the other guy like eachother (which they don't. As a friend, at most). Huh, I guess drama runs in her family :rolleyes:

That sucks. :( I don't get the whole "cooties" thing. Seriously guys, we're all teens here. :rolleyes:

Guys love to make fun of each other. :lol:
I know! I really do not care about eye shadow color, lipstick color, and who is making out with who, and that is all girls ever talk about! Guys are far more interesting. :lol: Pretty much all the girls I have met on her are an exception though....
I know. Whatever happened to friends? My mom says she hung out with way more boys when she was a kid, and she honestly did not have any interest in them whatsoever.

Geez, that is so annoying. I hang out with one guy and he and I share alot of interests, but my brother won't shut up cuz he thinks I like him...................he might be right...:rolleyes:

I know, right? Anything any of friends ever talk about lately is guys and makeup. Even my cousin who has been my best friend for a super long time is going on dates with people.

Sorry. :hugs Last year, before I started going to a private school, I hung out with a lot of boys as friends. We talked a lot and they were hilarious, but then everyone started to think we liked eachother. Ugh, it was stupid.
IKR?? I do not want to kiss anybody outside of my family for quite a while. All the other girls my age say I'm stupid for it, and talk like its the best thing ever. I told them the only guys I'm not related to I'd be kissing for a long time were my roosters. Then they thought I was even dumber. Am I the only one here that likes burying my face in chickens feathers? I love the smell of feathers....(nobody is cuter than Anakin Skywalker)

Oh yeah, and the girls that have a crush on Justin Beiber absolutely disgust me. :sick

Eww, why would you want to kiss anyone right now!? That's so gross. :lau I mean, I get it when you're older, but not right now. The only guys I kiss are my goats and my dog and the cats. And family. But that's it. :sick

Why would people be attracted to Justin Bieber!? He's a criminal. :lol:
I'm pretty sure I have the smallest family out of all the homeschoolers on BYC ;-; It seems like everyone has at least 3 or more siblings :lol:

Lol, I have one sibling. :gig

fun fact cooties is a slang word for lice that was made up by the military way back in the day//// all my friends are girls, have been for years, i really dislike hanging out with other guys idk why i just dont like them. my mom says when i was in kindergarten I was the only boy playing house with the little girls lol I dont like big fancy braids and i wont ware them out of the house but my lady friends love to braid my dreads into big fancy complicated braids, i take them out pretty soon after they put them in, i dont mind little braids, i loose them in my hair lol // Im from a small family too, I was raised just my mom, sister and me

fun fact cooties is a slang word for lice that was made up by the military way back in the day//// all my friends are girls, have been for years, i really dislike hanging out with other guys idk why i just dont like them. my mom says when i was in kindergarten I was the only boy playing house with the little girls lol I dont like big fancy braids and i wont ware them out of the house but my lady friends love to braid my dreads into big fancy complicated braids, i take them out pretty soon after they put them in, i dont mind little braids, i loose them in my hair lol // Im from a small family too, I was raised just my mom, sister and me
Sometimes I wish my family was just me and my older younger sister. We fought like gamecocks when we were little, but now we have two common enemies - Bubba and Katie
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom