Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

i feel really bad that i dont know your name now
Don't. No one does
lol.png
As far as we know, her name is "va" or some variation of that
tongue.png

OOOH! NOW I REMEMBER!!! She sang the National Anthem at the Super Bowl one year, and I was like, "I could have gone higher than that! Phfffff" :lau

Speaking of which, is the Superbowl tomorrow?! I'm so out of the loop....:th

Honestly I probably could :p  :oops:  Mom tried to set me up at the stockshow (giant annual month long rodeo) but thank goodness they already had someone *Sigh of relief*

I'm on swim team and somebody sings the National Anthem before each meet, I wormed my way out of singing it like, a bazillion times. :p

Let's have a Lada Gaga name reinvention...

Sissy princess jerkface horrible person.

Quote:Speaking of which, is the Superbowl tomorrow?! I'm so out of the loop....
th.gif

Quote:I'm on swim team and somebody sings the National Anthem before each meet, I wormed my way out of singing it like, a bazillion times.
tongue.png

Yup, so is the Puppy Bowl, my sister only cares about the Puppy Bowl though, lol!

OOOH! NOW I REMEMBER!!! She sang the National Anthem at the Super Bowl one year, and I was like, "I could have gone higher than that! Phfffff" :lau

Speaking of which, is the Superbowl tomorrow?! I'm so out of the loop....:th

Honestly I probably could :p  :oops:  Mom tried to set me up at the stockshow (giant annual month long rodeo) but thank goodness they already had someone *Sigh of relief*

I'm on swim team and somebody sings the National Anthem before each meet, I wormed my way out of singing it like, a bazillion times. :p

Lady Horrible Creepy Barbie Face

Quote:Speaking of which, is the Superbowl tomorrow?! I'm so out of the loop....
th.gif

Quote:I'm on swim team and somebody sings the National Anthem before each meet, I wormed my way out of singing it like, a bazillion times.
tongue.png

Yup, so is the Puppy Bowl, my sister only cares about the Puppy Bowl though, lol!
And the coop-er Bowl

Back
Top Bottom