Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

Haha, thanks! That's Boog.
smile.png
He's a turd.
lau.gif
How have you been lately?
Ha, my neighbors have a horse named Boog - except, she's a mare.... I wonder how that worked out...
I've been good. Super busy with a whole bunch of competiotions coming up and stuff, but not horrible.
smile.png

:lol:  Does she know that a part of speech is named after her now?

No. :gig

My cousin came out last night, and we were all up til 11 :th  Had to get up at 7 for church this morning. Me +mornings, = exhausted person -_-

I was up till 3:00 am on BYC two nights ago. Last night we did karaoke with friends and I didn't go to bed till 1:40.

No.
gig.gif

I was up till 3:00 am on BYC two nights ago. Last night we did karaoke with friends and I didn't go to bed till 1:40.
th.gif
I think the latest I've stayed up was around 3, and that was for an overnighter with the youth group. So glad I went to sleep though, cuz I went to the stockshow (giant annual state rodeo) with dad the next night. I'm goin all night next time - wait - OH MY GOSH IT'S SO SOON!!!!!

:th  I think the latest I've stayed up was around 3, and that was for an overnighter with the youth group. So glad I went to sleep though, cuz I went to the stockshow (giant annual state rodeo) with dad the next night. I'm goin all night next time - wait - OH MY GOSH IT'S SO SOON!!!!!

When is it?

Back
Top Bottom