Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

*EPIC SIGH*

We may or may NOT be getting goats :tongue dad has a tendency to "over do" projects, and "building the goats a pen would take up all his time," says mom.

Litter does she know that we have livestock panels out back *rubs hands together*

:rolleyes: Mom.
THIS. WILL. COME. TO. PASS!!! :fl
It'd better. :p

Last edited:

It shall. Eventually. Ad maybe we won't buy one of our neighbor's goats, who knows,

BUT I SHALL HAVE GOATS

AND I SHALL BE THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN YOUTH GROUP JUST BECAUSE I HAVE GOATS :cool:

It shall. Eventually. Ad maybe we won't buy one of our neighbor's goats, who knows,

BUT I SHALL HAVE GOATS

AND I SHALL BE THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN YOUTH GROUP JUST BECAUSE I HAVE GOATS :cool:

:highfive:
Then you'll know how I'm treated in 4-H being the only kid with peacocks and emus. :cool:
But then again, your amazing personality has probably already made you epicly popular. :clap

Last edited:
Then you'll know how I'm treated in 4-H being the only kid with peacocks and emus. :cool:
But then again, your personality has probably already made you epicly popular. :clap

Serious though, even the people who don't necessarily like me want to come to my house so we can go play with baby goats.
Ooh, I should get an alpaca!.... Yessssssssss

But then again, your personality has probably already made you epicly popular. :clap

Serious though, even the people who don't necessarily like me want to come to my house so we can go play with baby goats.
Ooh, I should get an alpaca!.... Yessssssssss

:rolleyes: Using the ownership of animals for your own popularity status's benefit.
You are indeed manipulative. :lau

:rolleyes: Using the ownership of animals for your own popularity status's benefit.
You are indeed manipulative. :lau

XD it kinda gets annoying when they only care about the goats. Woodside is OBSESSED WITH GOATS. Who cares a lick about any other animal besides unicorns and Leviathan and llamas :rant :barnie

People think it's cool I have a pet owl.
cool.png
It is.

I want peafowl. And goats.

Back
Top Bottom