Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

7 IBs, 2 Oatens, 1 Silver pied, 1 Charcoal, and 2 cameos. :love

*GASP* YOU HAVE OATENS, SIVLER PIED, CHARCOAL AND CAMEO?????? :th :th :th

I just have one IB peacock. I mean he's pretty, but those are SO STUNNING!!!! :drool

Those are just the peahens... :lol:
We have....
3 IB peacocks
1 pied
1 Java Green
1 Black Shoulder (Poor Obsidian :( )
1 White (not albino)

7 IBs, 2 Oatens, 1 Silver pied, 1 Charcoal, and 2 cameos.
love.gif
They all sound beautiful. Do you have pics?

7 IBs, 2 Oatens, 1 Silver pied, 1 Charcoal, and 2 cameos. :love

They all sound beautiful. Do you have pics?

I have a few pics of the calmer peahens. The young girls (most of the cameos and IBs) are extremely skittish and they won't stop moving long enough for me to take a picture. :barnie Maybe if I stalk their stall from around the corner for a couple hours I could get some decent ones.... :oops:

Last edited:
Ok, :) how are you?

I'm okay. :/ I'm tired, and sorta sad.
Good. Shedding season is upon us :gig I could have made a carpet out of all the furi brushed out of Ginger today! :th
And its just over a week til I get Armira!!!!! :woot so excited!!

Good to hear! Lol! We just shaved Elliot, but it looks kinda crappy so we need to touch him up a bit! :)

That's great! Can't wait to see pictures! :D
Oh I will! They !may not be very good at first, but I WILL! :lol:

Oh yeah... Soon. Very soon. Maybe after we get Armira, since we'll have some more fence panels by then :confused:

Do you know what kind of goats you would get if you get them? Goats are so cute! :love

It shall. Eventually. Ad maybe we won't buy one of our neighbor's goats, who knows,

BUT I SHALL HAVE GOATS

AND I SHALL BE THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN YOUTH GROUP JUST BECAUSE I HAVE GOATS :cool:

That never worked for me. :lau But I think Ohio has some of the meanest and most stuck up kids in it....so yeah. :lol: I have found my best friends through 4-H, and they're all farm kids. :)

It shall. Eventually. Ad maybe we won't buy one of our neighbor's goats, who knows,

BUT I SHALL HAVE GOATS

AND I SHALL BE THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN YOUTH GROUP JUST BECAUSE I HAVE GOATS :cool:

That never worked for me. :lau But I think Ohio has some of the meanest and most stuck up kids in it....so yeah. :lol: I have found my best friends through 4-H, and they're all farm kids. :)

Hey, you're in 4-H, too? :highfive: I'm in 8 different clubs in my county and I can totally say my best (*only*) friends I made through the clubs! :D

Hey, you're in 4-H, too? :highfive: I'm in 8 different clubs in my county and I can totally say my best (*only*) friends I made through the clubs! :D

Yeah! :) :highfive: I love it! Oh wow! I'm only in one, my mom is one of the advisors. :) Same for me! I only have three friends that aren't in 4-H.

Are you in the poultry club or a livestock? :D My mom's the leader of our poultry club and I'm the president. :cool: Yup, 4-H, church, and BYC are my sole friend resources! ;)

Back
Top Bottom