Maine

Hey all Mainers.. I have a light brahma x barred rock roo 13 weeks old that needs a new home.. let me know if interested
I'm not interested (too heavy for what I'm looking for), but I was wondering if you had pictures of him?

I'm not interested (too heavy for what I'm looking for), but I was wondering if you had pictures of him?
He's a handsome guy and been crowing since 5 weeks.. doesn't have his tail yet as he has inherited his father's slow to feather quality.. he's pretty thick but not too tall yet. Has a modified pea come
20230530_112310.jpg
20230530_112230.jpg

He's a handsome guy and been crowing since 5 weeks.. doesn't have his tail yet as he has inherited his father's slow to feather quality.. he's pretty thick but not too tall yet. Has a modified pea comeView attachment 3552021View attachment 3552022
He is so adorable! I wish I could take him just because he's so cute! 😍 Sadly, because I have some really small hens, I need a smaller rooster for them. I hope you can find him a good home!

I may be too far away for you (East Machias), but I have two very sweet Easter Egger cockerels who will need homes. Both are black with feathered feet and modified pea combs, but look to be on the small to medium size range at 11 weeks old. I can grab pictures if anyone's interested.
For anyone wanting larger cockerels I've got a gorgeous Partridge Brahma from Darling Poultry (HUGE at 14 weeks) and also a barnyard mix Orpington (same age but smaller).

I may be too far away for you (East Machias), but I have two very sweet Easter Egger cockerels who will need homes. Both are black with feathered feet and modified pea combs, but look to be on the small to medium size range at 11 weeks old. I can grab pictures if anyone's interested.
For anyone wanting larger cockerels I've got a gorgeous Partridge Brahma from Darling Poultry (HUGE at 14 weeks) and also a barnyard mix Orpington (same age but smaller).
Here are photos. The black ones need homes. The blue is a Bantam Cochin, for comparison (all are 11 weeks). Also pictured in second photo, my Brahmacauna cockerel and his splendid beard.
20230624_082303.jpg
20230624_082152.jpg

Here are photos. The black ones need homes. The blue is a Bantam Cochin, for comparison (all are 11 weeks). Also pictured in second photo, my Brahmacauna cockerel and his splendid beard.
View attachment 3554419View attachment 3554424
Yes, that's way too far away for me, though I love Machias when I'm up that way. Gorgeous birds. The Brahmacauna is so cute! 😍

Yes, that's way too far away for me, though I love Machias when I'm up that way. Gorgeous birds. The Brahmacauna is so cute! 😍
I'm not surprised! We are pretty far from anything except maybe Canada ;) And yet there's soooo much Maine to the north of us!

I nearly cried when that Brahmacauna's pointy saddle feathers came in - I had so hoped he was a pullet. We'll work it out, though, and hopefully he'll put some beards and colored eggs into my flock next year.

Back
Top Bottom