+Make your own doz. * all Bantam all show stock

I see you got the pics posted. Yeah for you.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
ya.gif

Michele

I don't know how to close this auction , so I've subtracted eggs bought and listed new eggs mostly what has been laid today. Sorry guys, it is hard on us old folks that aren't very computer smart !! So count has been edited !!

Okay Sally looked this over for you, go to this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs scroll down till you come to the part that states closing listing, follow the steps. It also shows how to reopen a listing. Good Luck Michele

Updated: If nobody takes these for a wed. shipment, they are all going in my incubator.

Prices incudes shipping.
12+eggs (total of 18) $35
6+ eggs (total of 9 eggs) $25
30 eggs $50

I'm going to list what I have and you pick which eggs you want from the ones I have listed.

Count will change daily (due to age of eggs, all eggs listed will be laid in the last 3 days) Also, I put eggs in my incubator every wednesday evening. When someone buys them, I'll subtract what they took and We will start over.!!
thumbsup.gif

Hatching eggs are a risk. I'm not responsible, once they leave my hands. I do not ship to other countrys or Hawaii or Virginia. Alaska might be more for shipping.

Paypal only: [email protected] (I do take money orders, but do not hit buy it now button just email me)

Lavender guinea- 1 eggs

BBS Showgirls-Blue silkie roo over Blue showgirl hens. --0 eggs

Blue Wheaten Old English Game - 11 eggs

BBS Ameraucana- 0 eggs ( there are 3 Frizzled Black Bantam ameraucana hens in the group)

Lavender Ameraucana- 4 eggs ( I do have a Blue ameraucana hen that insists on staying with the lavs, No matter how many times I throw her back in the right pen But I don't think she is laying )

Dark cornish Bantams-0 egg

Buff Bantam Brahma - 2 eggs

Light Bantam Brahma- 2 eggs

Barred plymouth rock- 2 eggs

columbian plymouth rock -4 eggs

Modern game - 4 eggs

GoldenNeck booted bantams- 2 eggs

Paypal: [email protected]

More picture can be seen on our Farm facebook page . http://www.facebook.com/HeavenlySpringsFarm

How soon before you could do 18 eggs half ameraucana and half of your barred rock? On the ameraucanas it doesn't matter Which color you send. I would be getting them for my daughters bantam barred easter egger project.
I've had my eye on your beautiful birds for quite a while now.... ;) thanks!

I only have 4 of the Barred Hens, 1 is broody(my first broody rock), they haven't laid for a month, 1 just started back up, so hopefully the others will follow.

How soon before you could do 18 eggs half ameraucana and half of your barred rock? On the ameraucanas it doesn't matter Which color you send. I would be getting them for my daughters bantam barred easter egger project.
I've had my eye on your beautiful birds for quite a while now....
wink.png
thanks!

Update finally !!

Prices incudes shipping.
12+eggs (total of 18) $35
6+ eggs (total of 9 eggs) $25
30 eggs $50

I'm going to list what I have and you pick which eggs you want from the ones I have listed.

Count will change daily (due to age of eggs, all eggs listed will be laid in the last 3 days) Also, I put eggs in my incubator every wednesday evening. When someone buys them, I'll subtract what they took and We will start over.!!
thumbsup.gif

Hatching eggs are a risk. I'm not responsible, once they leave my hands. I do not ship to other countrys or Hawaii or Virginia. Alaska might be more for shipping.

Paypal only: [email protected] (I do take money orders, but do not hit buy it now button just email me)

Lavender guinea and Bibbed Lavs.- 2 eggs

BBS Showgirls-Blue silkie roo over Blue showgirl hens. --0 eggs

Blue Wheaten Old English Game - 1 eggs

BBS Ameraucana- 4 eggs ( there are 3 Frizzled Black Bantam ameraucana hens in the group)

Lavender Ameraucana- 11 eggs ( I do have a Blue ameraucana hen that insists on staying with the lavs, No matter how many times I throw her back in the right pen But I don't think she is laying )

Dark cornish Bantams-0 egg

Buff Bantam Brahma - 1 eggs

Light Bantam Brahma- 0 eggs

Barred plymouth rock- 1 eggs

columbian plymouth rock -1 eggs

Modern game - 1 eggs

GoldenNeck booted bantams- 1 eggs

Paypal: [email protected]

More picture can be seen on our Farm facebook page . http://www.facebook.com/HeavenlySpringsFarm

Got my eggs today
celebrate.gif

Usual problms with USPS but eggs were packaged great! Most look very good a couple with broken air cells (THANKS USPS!!!!) but I have them setting overnight so hopfuly that will help. I will set tomorrow and post after hatching to give good (
fl.gif
) results.....
Great service and smooth purchase!
Thanks lil ameraucana mom!!!
2 lav americana
4 buff brahma
3 oeg

Back
Top Bottom