Making a coop "homey" *New Photo Added

Oh boy that is over the top!!! My girls would be jealous, all they have are boring old walls, maybe that should be my new project.....no, I would be mad when they peck it to pieces! Very cute!

You know, a coat of shellac may very well seal it up enough that it will not be damaged or "pickable" shall we say. Something to think about...
wink.png

What a charming coop! I like it! It looks like you've been enjoying yourself on this project. I think some people have the decorating gene and some people don't. I'm pretty sure I didn't get it.
lol.png

No matter what anyone's coop looks like new, it usually looks a little worse for wear, after the chickens have been in there for a bit. Even when it's dirtier, yours will still look much better than if you hadn't bothered to do anything, so I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

It's hard to say how the wallpaper border will hold up, next to the roosts. They may get all settled in for the night and not be too active up there. Or they just may take a fancy to it. Only time will tell. If my chickens were at your house, they wouldn't bother the walls at all. They'd be after the flowers! Real, artificial, it's all big fun to them! They will NOT leave plastic plant markers in the ground, either. Little vandals!

So lovely reb!

I envy your chickens! Love your color choices.

I definitely would shellac that wallpaper to keep it fresh and dry.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom