Making the most of it.

This is Alice.... She still holding out the goods or she's hiding the goods... Still super hand shy too.

Thanks outpost!!! After a long day today I got home and roamed the yard... I found one soft shelled egg in the yard and just an egg yolk in another part of the yard... I checked this morning for eggs in the nest box and got a tiny egg but don't know when the other two mutant eggs were layed. They are only five month old pullets that are just starting to lay so I'm not stressing out too much.... But thinking a trip to the store for oyster shell is in order!!! My poor girls....

Another sun shiny morning.... Waking up to the birds singing the boys snoring and the sun in my eyes!!! Got up this morning and made the girls and LJS their breakfast... Not sure when I'll be able to pick up oyster shell so they got all purpose feed mixed with yogurt and milk and a handful of BOSS. I finally get a day home today so I am hoping to keep a close eye on the flock to see who the culprits of the soft shell and no she'll eggs are. Also gonna finally force myself to get started on the coop sign... Rake my compost... Decide on a frame and draw some plans for planter boxes for next year. Like I say.... Wish to do list not necessarily do. Well off to it!!!! 5 boys plus one house equal nuclear fallout!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom