Making the most of it.

Just ate store bought eggs for the first time in a long time!! Lol I covered them in tobasco. The tortoises seem to be getting friendly with each other now that they are outside.. Still nervous about the lack of heat and light right now... They have a week to go for some good sunshine. It would be so cool to hatch tortoise eggs. I can sell the babies for a hundred bucks a piece. We shall see what happens.

Just ate store bought eggs for the first time in a long time!! Lol I covered them in tobasco. The tortoises seem to be getting friendly with each other now that they are outside.. Still nervous about the lack of heat and light right now... They have a week to go for some good sunshine. It would be so cool to hatch tortoise eggs. I can sell the babies for a hundred bucks a piece. We shall see what happens.
it's a weird feeling isn't it. Only happened while I was camping but I really wanted eggs. Lol. I love turtles. Little baby ones would be awesome.

If I knew anything about hatching tortoise eggs, which I'm gonna try and educate myself I would surely send you one if it is possible for free.
hmmm shipping turtles
1f60e.png

Back
Top Bottom