Making the most of it.

I shall post on my dead thread. New adventure.... Trying to buy a house. Been living with the folks for the last year and have not been on byc... I have an offer on a home. Its going through the appraisal process and underwriting. What a long journey and still no answers but i am looking forward to being an educated and active member of byc when this is all over... I miss my friends. I miss charting my journey... Even if others dont read... So here is to our hope that this house will be ours sooner rather than later. I need my life back. Anyway, if this works. I shall journal my journey that took place for the last year to get to home buying stage. I miss you all. I miss my chickens.... But nothing that is good is ever easy. Xoxoxo
Good luck, I hope your offer goes through and you get to settle in to a new house!! I take it this new house will allow you to have chickens?

what a amazing story!
Chickens make the heart grow fonder.
D.gif

Well I decided to comeback to BYC.

What a change in life. We have bought a home and started our new adventure in the country. Such a huge change and adjustment from suburban life. The preditors are more fierce. The lack of stores.. Yes this bothers me. Lol critters everywhere.. But the stars shine brighter. Its so quiet here except for the occasional train going 10 miles an hour.

Well we bit the bullet and got chickens way ahead of schedule. 3 grandbabies of my original flock I named the Punkrock girls... Then we added 3 EEs.. Thats a whole nother fiasco I will have to write about and 2 langshons and 1 siscillian buttercup. I am far from prepared to have my little piece of heaven where it needs to be but tge new challeges of country life will be a worthy adventure. Learning as I go, hopefully with good stories to share.

Im glad to be back. Even if so many I were fond of a year ago have gone. This has always been a good outlet for me... So onwards and upwards and here we go!!!

Back
Top Bottom