Making the most of it.

Welcome back and I'm envious of your new place!! Congratulations. I know a change like that can sometimes be overwhelming! But I know you will have things back to normal for you soon! Best of luck!

Welcome back and I'm envious of your new place!! Congratulations. I know a change like that can sometimes be overwhelming! But I know you will have things back to normal for you soon! Best of luck!
Thank you. We are working out the kinks for sure. I have an 18 year old living at my folks until he graduates and making sure I dont miss him to bad takes a lot of traveling but I think with time.. My dream little farm will be a reality.

This is completely hilarious... I was just reading back from 2 years ago when I first started this thread, man things sure have changed a bunch. There is one particular post that I talk about not liking cats and I would never own a cat and so on and so forth... Well that was a lie because I now own a sweet little boy named Chalupa Batman.. Crazy how much we change in short periods of time.

Today has not been productive but that is okay. Each day has its challenges and victories and sometimes those victories are just making it through. Lol

20180106_134335.jpg

Such a pretty Kitty! My 5 year old keeps begging for a cat. Hubby really dislikes cats and says absolutely not. I'm a cat person and say it will just be a matter of time!
My hubby and kind of niece kind of played me... My niece rescued the cat.. Her mom said no and she gave puppy dog eyes to my husband and asked if we could at least babysit him while she figured something out.. Yep we got a new cat. Lol but I fell in love.

So I havent had much to write about lately... Sometimes life brings things that weigh heavy... No improvements on this nano sized piece of land right now. Hope that changes soon..
The doctors pulled me of my antianxieties and put me on blood pressure meds in this time of chaos... We just found out days after Christmas my sister was sick... So when you add all of that up, i am lucky to get out of bed and find joy in just being able to do dishes and such like that and who wants to hear about that!!!

On a different note though the birds have been going through a different dynamic as Roo 2 comes to age and doesnt have the manners or elequance of our main man roo. So as soon as we can he will be seperated into his own home until I can up the amount of girls in my flock or take him to auction... Auction usually means being stewed which is fine IF I knew I was done building on... So long story short... Kinda.. Not much progress.. A whole lot of todo but just taking comfort for one moment at a time. Such is life. Off to bed, i hope I am inspired to share stories of this once suburban girl dealing with the funnier things of country life. Much love to you all.

Awwww, I think I understand what you are feeling and know that things will become more interesting at some point! It's like everything is grey, no color left in the world - at least that is how it was for me. It does get better! I hope your sister is on the mend. And it takes so much effort to acquire a property, you can't expect all the improvements to happen right away. Before you know it, things will start to fall in to place. I can't have a rooster, so any that I hatch either go into my stew pot, or get donated to the feed store - I can't imagine they do anything but go into a fighting ring (I hope not) or into someone's stew pot. But, once I turn them over, I no longer worry about them. Good luck with your number 2 roo!

Back
Top Bottom