~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Here's a couple of Leo's babies! The little one is two days old; I put his egg under a broody, and I found her sitting NEXT to it the next day! I put the cold egg back in the incubator for lockdown, with little hope for it, and here he is (a couple days late)! The other one is about two weeks old,under a different broody. I have broodies like crazy these days; it's so nice to have birds to do my dirty work, especially since I'm leaving for France (for work) tomorrow. So much less work for the caretaker. I told her to just "pick up the hen, shake her a little, and make sure all the babies fall out!"
31816_leos_chicks.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my first serama's. They are a few months old now and growing so fast. Tell me what you all think as I'm new to these buggers and don't know to much about them. Type, stance, wing length, colors, help me please. Thank you!!!!
ec69229e.jpg

6a73218d.jpg

9f0cba21.jpg

Hi I'm Tammy B. I found this thread a couple of weeks ago . It's awsome . I've been raising American Seramas for about a year now . I would like to post pics. , But haven't been able to figure out how . Could someone help please ?

Nice trio SilkieCRZYness. All three look to have a very nice stance. As for colors with serama's, they never breed true to any color. For as many eggs that you hatch, you might end up with that many different colors. Along with my first pair I bought, I also bought 3 chicks that are their babies. All three are completely different looking. Size can't be really shown with a picture, it's all determined by their weight. I'm going to take some new pics of the 3 serama chicks I have and I'll post that in a little while.

Quote:
Here's a couple of Leo's babies! The little one is two days old; I put his egg under a broody, and I found her sitting NEXT to it the next day! I put the cold egg back in the incubator for lockdown, with little hope for it, and here he is (a couple days late)! The other one is about two weeks old,under a different broody. I have broodies like crazy these days; it's so nice to have birds to do my dirty work, especially since I'm leaving for France (for work) tomorrow. So much less work for the caretaker. I told her to just "pick up the hen, shake her a little, and make sure all the babies fall out!"
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/31816_leos_chicks.jpg

What adorable little kids!! I wish I could take them and put them under my wing, lol.
lol.png
Just candled and for sure 3 out of the 4 are veining, #4 is in a position that we can't be sure??
smile.png

Just thought I would post the results of mine here on this forum with pictures from lucasville show! This was Table Top judged by Edgar Mongold!

Champion of Show + Champion Cock "Troubadour
021.jpg

Reserve of show + Champion Hen
015.jpg

Champion of Jr show+ Champion Cock Ambassador
028.jpg

Champion White Avalanche
024.jpg

Reserve Champion White and Reserve Hen
026.jpg

I also took Reserve Pullet!

In in coop judging by Heather Hayes I took
BB- Cock "Troubadour"
BV- White
Jr- BB "Ambassadour"

amazing briarpatchfarms!
As promised, here is a pic of the three chicks I have. It's all three and you can definitely see the different coloration with each one.

56813_img_2685.jpg

Also here is how I'm thinking their classes are going to be just by size alone:

Class B Cockerel
Class A Pullet Larger Class B possible Class C Pullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom