Climax

Songster
Aug 3, 2020
Southern Utah
I have 3 Mandarin ducks that hatched in May 2021 (1 White Drake, 1 Normal Drake, 1 White Hen)
I also have About 30 Mandarin eggs that are hatching, 5 Have hatched so far, And I will be able to sell any that I have by this fall.

I am Expecting to have around 20 Mandarin Ducks to Sell this fall, maybe more, maybe less, and I am seeing who would be interested.
There will be Normal Mandarins, White Mandarins, And (Maybe) Split to White Mandarins (Although I can't say I'll be able to tell the difference amongst the normal or white ones, sorry)

I'm not too sure on the prices as of now but it they will probably range from $150-$250 (+shipping if they need to be shipped)
If they need Shipped, I Probably will only be able to ship to the Western United States

So Feel Free to message me with questions or interest.

I have 3 Mandarin ducks that hatched in May 2021 (1 White Drake, 1 Normal Drake, 1 White Hen)
I also have About 30 Mandarin eggs that are hatching, 5 Have hatched so far, And I will be able to sell any that I have by this fall.

I am Expecting to have around 20 Mandarin Ducks to Sell this fall, maybe more, maybe less, and I am seeing who would be interested.
There will be Normal Mandarins, White Mandarins, And (Maybe) Split to White Mandarins (Although I can't say I'll be able to tell the difference amongst the normal or white ones, sorry)

I'm not too sure on the prices as of now but it they will probably range from $150-$250 (+shipping if they need to be shipped)
If they need Shipped, I Probably will only be able to ship to the Western United States

Are these still available? Can you ship to Texas?

I would like to purchase 6 if you are able to ship to Texas

Back
Top Bottom