March 2017! Hatch with us!

Beautiful coop!! Yep - totally the decision I would make too!
1f600.png

Yep good deal there he have another by chance!! lol I got told if I want more birds I gotta build another for her lol

In theory, as long as they don't stink, they probably won't explode. I am hoping the best for you! Keep us updated!

It is my experience that you usually have a few days after you notice an odor to get the stinker out before shell integrity is compromised...lol. I've lucked out and not had any explosions. I have had a few leaks with stinkers that were probably soon to explode though.

Yeah :(

And I don't have a rooster either or else I'd have eggs to hatch :/

But maybe I'll get lucky and get a broody hen haha

If you lived in Washington you could have my blue Andalusian roo. He isn't very skilled at getting the ladies but I'm sure he could make something happen. Lol

If you lived in Washington you could have my blue Andalusian roo. He isn't very skilled at getting the ladies but I'm sure he could make something happen. Lol

I just Googled them to remember what they look like and wow those are pretty!!! Yes, if only I lived in Washington lol and LOL maybe with new ladies he could make an impression! Especially since I only have 8 and they have never seen a rooster before.

My husband is almost finished with our new coop! 17ft by 23ft.. Even our goats are jealous lol. I think he's trying to tell me to put more eggs in the incubator... At least that's what I'm hearing
1f917.png

I just Googled them to remember what they look like and wow those are pretty!!! Yes, if only I lived in Washington lol and LOL maybe with new ladies he could make an impression! Especially since I only have 8 and they have never seen a rooster before.
Yes he is very pretty. But with only 4 hens and him not quick enough, he is kinda mean sometimes to me. I think it's because he never gets any.

Back
Top Bottom