Marraduna Basque(Euskal Oiloa) BUY IT NOW 7+ hatching eggs $25

pastrymama

Songster
9 Years
Apr 30, 2010
Phoenix
The Marraduna Basque is a very hardy dual purpose landrace bird. I have been searching for a breed that could withstand the dry heat of the Arizona desert without having to completely baby them. I have found that in the Marranduna Basque. They lay a wonderful glossy light brown egg and are the most alert breed that I have had. I have 5 hens under 1 rooster with 6 more pullets due to lay in early spring. The newest pullets ALL have yellow legs and are the Marraduna brown pattern. The Mille Fleur hens will be retired when the newest ones come in to lay, even though they are my favorites. Fertility has been 100% here. They are housed with no other chickens. They are fed breeder rations and greens. They have truly been the hardiest breed and that to me, is saying something for them. My stock is directly from Skyline.

You will receive 7+ Marranduna Basque eggs, shipping will be on Saturdays through Wednesdays via Priority Mail with Confirmation. The eggs will be fresh when they are packaged. Payment through Paypal only. Send me a PM to purchase.

Shipping is $15 and the eggs will be packed in foam.

I cannot guarrantee your hatch rate once the eggs leave my hands or how the Post Office will handle them, but they will be boxed very well.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
PastryMama does an EGG-CELLENT job packing. I recieved 16 gorgeous EO from her and they are so glossy and pretty. Very sweet lady, you will be very pleased with these beauties!!

Noel, love the pictures! That last girl's color reminds me of 'lemon poppy seeds', don't ask me why. Very pretty. I hope I end up with at least a couple babies to work with...otherwise we may have to swap again....I hope you can bare to hatch more chickadees! ; )

~ Aspen

Last edited:
PastryMama does an EGG-CELLENT job packing. I recieved 16 gorgeous EO from her and they are so glossy and pretty. Very sweet lady, you will be very pleased with these beauties!! Noel, love the pictures! That last girl's color reminds me of 'lemon poppy seeds', don't ask me why. Very pretty. I hope I end up with at least a couple babies to work with...otherwise we may have to swap again....I hope you can bare to hatch more chickadees! ; ) ~ Aspen
Thanks Aspen. Anytime you want to swap again, say the word!

Wanted to let everyone know what an awesome job of packing and shipping pastrymama does have recently been purchasing shipped eggs with less than satisfactory results(TISSUE PAPER REALLY)anyway if your in the market id shop hereA+++Thanks again Pete

I've sent you a PM about an order.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom