Marraduna Basque(Euskal Oiloa) BUY IT NOW 7+ hatching eggs $25

Noel,

could you email me at [email protected] and send me the info for egg payment. I definately want on the list and would send payment for them for next weekend pickup... It won't let me reply to your pm since I have a 2 msg limit right now.

Thanks
Mark

Here is my hatch :) They are a week old in this picture. I am so very pleased with them... They are in the bathroom next to my bedroom, and they are so quiet! Happy little peeping noise. In the past most of the chicks we have brooded in the house have been so NOISY and PEEPing. They are not skittish at all either. Looking forward to seeing them grow up!

Thank you Pastrymama!

I just want to add something here to bump this thread. I posted that I am looking for eggs, and the only source I have found so far wouldn't ship this time of year.

I "believe" Noel does ship, but we are in the early stages of negotiating now, just sent our first PMs back and forth, and I am excited about getting eggs for my two broody girls.

Skip

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to stop over and give a big thumbs-up to pastrymama. She and I did a side-swap a while ago (which is why I'm posting this here instead of in buyer feedback) and of the 14 eggs she sent, not ONE had so much as a detached air cell. Not one! Of all the egg shipments I've gotten, most of them packed with a great deal of care, I have never had one show up without any air cell damage before. And this despite the fact that they were coming all the way from Arizona to Ohio, and lovely USPS
sickbyc.gif
held onto my priority package for FOUR DAYS and sent it all the way to Pennsylvania before delivering!

Seriously the best, most careful, most secure packing job I've seen. Don't ever hesitate to order from her! And feel free to pm me for confirmation if you want. I'll post again with live hatch follow-up when they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom