Marsh Daisy

snowpetals907

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
Maine
I am curious as to whether anyone sells Marsh Daisy in the USA? I've talked to a few breeders via email from Ireland who say they have imported to the USA...so they've got to be SOMEWHERE :)

It looks like Green Fire Farms just started selling chicks yesterday. If I hadn't just received 32 chicks from them, I probably would have ordered some.

Oh well, my Birchen Marans, Bielefelders, Cream Legbars, Partridge Orpingtons, Blue Barnevelders (all from GFF) will have to keep me busy. I am not sure I could hand another shipment of chicks this week.

Awesome. I can't wait to buy these. I have been waiting for a long time. Jenny tells me that you guys are still working through the pullet eggs. When do you estimate that you will have them for sale?

So it was a long wait, but I have my Marsh Daisy chicks, straight from Greenfire. I haven't taken updated pics, but here there are as babies. If you can't tell, I love this breed.

So it was a long wait, but I have my Marsh Daisy chicks, straight from Greenfire. I haven't taken updated pics, but here there are as babies. If you can't tell, I love this breed.

Nice looking chicks.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom