Marsh Daisy

snowpetals907

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
Maine
I am curious as to whether anyone sells Marsh Daisy in the USA? I've talked to a few breeders via email from Ireland who say they have imported to the USA...so they've got to be SOMEWHERE :)

Finally my new Marsh Daisy chicks are here!!!!!! :D

Selling the chicks for $ 30 will be hard, Greenfire is able to because of reputation, I think it will take a lot of work before others will respect the breed. I said before in another post I found them hard to hatch that may be their downfall. My goal right now is to hatch as many as I can and start line breeding.

One of the yellow chicks has started developing reddish orange feathering around his shoulders, I suspect its a cockerel. The chick in the pic to the farthest left corner of the box with only a slight black line on his head. Otherwise his head was solid yellow. The other four are feathering out with solid penciling.

Eventually Ill sort them as they hatch into hatching colors just to see if their hatch color and patterns might might help determine the colors they will be as adults.

It looks like Green Fire Farms just started selling chicks yesterday. If I hadn't just received 32 chicks from them, I probably would have ordered some.

Oh well, my Birchen Marans, Bielefelders, Cream Legbars, Partridge Orpingtons, Blue Barnevelders (all from GFF) will have to keep me busy. I am not sure I could hand another shipment of chicks this week.

Awesome. I can't wait to buy these. I have been waiting for a long time. Jenny tells me that you guys are still working through the pullet eggs. When do you estimate that you will have them for sale?

Back
Top Bottom