Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

We are coming, I am looking for a couple australorps does anyone know if they will have them there. Also we would like another silkie, or buff brahma

We are coming, I am looking for a couple australorps does anyone know if they will have them there. Also we would like another silkie, or buff brahma
RattlesnakeRidgeWV has the Aussie's and I will have Pullets only in the Buff Brahmas
Gootziecat may have a silkie,or chicken junkies there will be a few silkies there.

Ok sounds great i will look you up when i get there and i will find the australorps for sure. thanks hopefully the weather holds up

WOW, people are really finding out what fun chickens can be.
We've been selling chicks as fast as we hatch 'em.

We will have the following: (unless we sell some today.) Yikes!

Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana chicks. (Got our breeders from Peachick last year.)
Lavender Orpington chicks
BLRW chicks (Foley Waterfowl Farm)
Serama chicks and started chicks
Silkie chicks (only a few from my Bad Azz Silkie pen.)
Easter Eggers (started chicks)
Welsummer ( started chicks)
A few mixes (oppsie)
+ Plus whatever hatches today.
jumpy.gif

Coturnix Quail chicks, juvies and adults. White, RARE Gold, and a few other colors.
Button Quail (Several breeding trios.)

Heritage RIR eggs
BLRW eggs
Guinea eggs

Chickenstock is gonna be so much FUN!!!
wee.gif

Pray for the rain to hold off everyone!!!

It's been a crazy spring!! I hope Chickenstock is rain or shine, cause we will be there :)!

Food grade nipple waterers

Chicks-

BBS Marans
Olive Eggers
Buckeyes
Bantam Cochins
a few mutts

Started (same as above,)

POL (4 months and plus)
Coronation Sussex
BBS marans
Olive Eggers
a few mutts

Hatching eggs (same as chicks)

We are very excited (as always)!!! I think this is the last year we will do started/POL birds as I am TIRED of chicks in the house!! LOL!! I have 14 eggs left to hatch and I hope they can get it done by tonight!!!

See you all tomorrow all of you crazy chicken people :)!!!!

*Also* if there is anyone local, I have misc free roosters if anyone would like them, just lmk (I don't have room tomorrow, so we can arrange another time).

I am also lookinf for a pet quality silkie pullet. I would like white but it doesn't matter.

If you dont mind a cross beak, we have one you can have for free (she has no problems eating, drinking, but is very crossed). She came out of a show bird and looks great otherwise (we had two hatch out with cross beak this year and of course she would look great besides that!) Please email me at [email protected] if you would like her and I can bring her tomorrow.

We r here in Martinsburg....................My dh won a drawing for the guest of the day at the Hampton our room was upgraded to a king...............see u all tomorrow

We r here in Martinsburg....................My dh won a drawing for the guest of the day at the Hampton our room was upgraded to a king...............see u all tomorrow

Sweet deal see you guys tomorrow can't wait. I'm still packing up but I'll be there bright an early in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom