Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

Im pack up ready to go. I wont have any very young chicks(just hatched) just incase it rains.
I have sold all the layers/breeders so all I have are started chicks.

We had a great turn out today THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this event a success. We look forward to seeing you at the next swap.

My family and I had a good time. We drove down there from central pa. just outside of Altoona. But my children got 5 new chickens, 2 Barred Rocks,2 Black Cochins, and 1 black Silkie.

Thanks to all who made it a good time.

Thanks, Bill

Nice pics dmcann the middle pic has my family and i in top right corner. The girl in black sweatshirt and the little girl is holding my hand. Cant believe out of all the people there you got a pic with us from Pa. in it.

We had an awesome time at Chickenstock Sat. too. Sold all but a few of the chicks we brought. It was an awesome day, wonderful crowd, great vendors and super nice assortment to choose from. I think that may have been the best Martinsburg, WV. Chickenstock yet! We are working on getting pictures and a video up for you. Thanks to all who turned out for this fun event.

Can't wait for Gower's Chickenstock on May 19th. Lots of details at the PoultryBarn.
It was awesome meeting so many BYC and FB friends face to face. See you all at Gower's.
frow.gif

Here's the new flyer, so everyone can print it out and start posting it. Print friendly version.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom