Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock Sept 8th 2012

Just 3 weeks to go.
wee.gif

Well Chickenstock is getting closer! I just wanted to ask again if anyone would be interested in an Ameraucana Rooster that I hatched from the Chicken Junkies eggs? I have 1 Wheaten and 2 Blue Wheaten, only asking $5.00 each, and need to know they will be bought so I have room for everything I am buying
wink.png

They sure are pretty. They come from pure Peachick/Kat LaDue line. So, if you want to improve the color of your blue egg layers... these are the Ameraucanas that will do it. I have five of these little roos here too, and only keeping one. Yours have super big muffs!

I have really thought about keeping one of the blue ones, my father in law may take one, I will have to make sure, they are so pretty, I love their cheek puffs! :) I already have a blue cochin rooster, and hatched out a splash copper marans that I decided to keep as well, so I don't know if I will have too many roos or not. Hopefully I can add a few ameraucana pullets to our flock.

Which one are you keeping ? cause i really love that guy on the bottom right and the one in the middle ...
If you want those two I will bring them to you, that would mean they are all three in great homes! Let me know
smile.png
They will be 12 weeks old the week of Chickenstock.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom