Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock Sept 8th 2012

At least those hens make some pretty sweet little roos, it's going to be hard to find them new homes! :) How much will you be asking for your ameraucana pullets? Is it September yet :) I am so excited!!

As of now my dh is not working that day:celebrateWe will be bringing feed sack creations,bottle lights,,feather wreaths,and kitchen towels(embroidered,farm type). thx

Last edited:
It'll be nice to see you again dmccann. I can't wait to see everyone again :D

As of now my dh is not working that day:celebrateWe will be bringing feed sack creations,bottle lights,,feather wreaths,and kitchen towels(embroidered,farm type). thx

So glad you'll be coming again, Darlene. I think this Chickenstock is going to be bigger and better than the last. Lots of new vendors are emailing us for info.
celebrate.gif

Just got off the phone with the third person today asking if Chickenstock is going to be a "FREE event".

YES! Chickenstock has always been and will continue to be a FREE community event for poultry and farm people. We here at Chicken Junkie and The Poultry Barn work our bums off to get the word out and keep this venue going and improving. The vendors and customers appreciation is thanks enough.

“Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?”
Be assured that this Chickenstock will the the best one EVER!!!
highfive.gif

Vendors... please post or message/email what you'll be bringing.
Customers... please post what you are looking for.
See you all at the Martinsburg Chickenstock on Sept 8th!
frow.gif

Hope you can make it SunAngel. I plan on bringing some Muscovies but not sure what else is going for sure yet. I'll keep the list updated as I decide
barnie.gif

I'll be there again with chicks (Welsummer, heritage Barred Rock, some SLW); handmade laying boxes; jams, jellies, soaps, and anything else I can think of. Can't wait to see you all again,

Back
Top Bottom