May Hatch-a-Long!

I have 15 babies so far and another that has a pip but no progress for w4 hours. I hear it chirping. I am trying to stay positive for her. I don't know about the others, all but 2 looked good at lockdown

Well...I decided that I needed to candle the 6 eggs that will go into lockdown on Tuesday. All of the Partridge Brahma's are bad. One was clear/not fertilized. The other two had blood rings and appeared to stop developing very early. I went ahead and tried to candle the Olive Eggers...I think two of the three are viable...time will tell! I obviously removed the PB's and left the OE's. Hopefully the three PB's under the broody are viable.

I'm glad you still have some Brahma eggs left! I got rid of 5/6 of my sabelpoot eggs a day ago, but the 6th egg is wiggling on day 19!

I have 16 out of 33 viable eggs hatch with another one starting to zip. I haven't seen anything going on with the others but today is technically hatch day so we will see. The one on her back is Rosie and she likes to sleep on her back. I have watched her lay on her side and then roll over. I am going to start rubbing her belly just so when she grows up I can hold her on her back and rub her belly.

Attachments

• 20170526_122534.jpg
    20170526_122534.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 8
I have 16 out of 33 viable eggs hatch with another one starting to zip. I haven't seen anything going on with the others but today is technically hatch day so we will see. The one on her back is Rosie and she likes to sleep on her back. I have watched her lay on her side and then roll over. I am going to start rubbing her belly just so when she grows up I can hold her on her back and rub her belly.

What cuties!!!:love I'd totally rub Rosie's belly too!!! Keep us posted on the remaining eggs!:pop How early did they start hatching?

They started on day 19. 11 hatched on day 20, 5 hatched on day 21 and today is day 22 and I have 1 so far and 2 more pips that started today.

Back
Top Bottom