May Hatch-a-Long!

I put in my eggs yesterday to hatch on my birthday
. I put 4 Bantam eggs 3 polish eggs 4 Americana eggs and 1 black astrolop egg in the incubator this is my first time hatching eggs

Last edited:
A tad late.......buuuuuut................may i join in this hatch-a-long?

I have 24 eggs due to hatch tomorrow, and another 10 that i set on the 15th due to hatch sometime in May.............. and im setting 30 eggs in a couple of days, they will be due to hatch sometime in May as well. (Not exactly sure on the date yet) and my duck is getting ready to sit on her 30 eggs......................

A tad late.......buuuuuut................may i join in this hatch-a-long? Yes come join Im hoping your chicks will hatch with no difficulties

I have 24 eggs due to hatch tomorrow, and another 10 that i set on the 15th due to hatch sometime in May.............. and im setting 30 eggs in a couple of days, they will be due to hatch sometime in May as well. (Not exactly sure on the date yet) and my duck is getting ready to sit on her 30 eggs......................
Yes join us

Last edited:
Count me in. I have 24+/- due on May 5.

A mix of Black Australorp, Partridge Rock and Barred Rock. A handful of Silkies for my friend whose incubator I am borrowing too.

The first days with shipped eggs were nerve-wracking. I've calmed down now and am hopeful about the first candling.

Last edited:
I'm a preschool teacher, and I've been hatching eggs in my classroom for, oh my goodness, I believe it's over 10 years now! This is always one of my favorite projects, and my students too! They remember it for several years to come!

I am picking up my eggs tonight for a local I found on Craigslist, and we are setting them tomorrow. Due date- May 11!

Excited to be joining you!

My plan is to set eggs on May 3 for a late May hatch because I'm off from work on the 24th and 25th so I can be home for all the excitement! It will be the first time I've hatched in about 5 years! Cannot.Wait. :weee

Back
Top Bottom