Mealworms farming

Pics
Oh, im so glad that you're okay..... I think I'll be running all of my drawer with the beetles through my strainer... then I can put the beetles in a new drawer, that way they can lay more eggs.... Hopefully I'll start getting a lot of worms in that drawer.... I'm just loving this whole thing... My chickens love these mealworms..... Rae

I purchased a box of bran cereal at Walmart today for feed / bedding mealworms. Is this ok? It's not frosted nor does it contain any fruit. Can't seem to find anything but cereal bran around here.

I purchased a box of bran cereal at Walmart today for feed / bedding mealworms. Is this ok? It's not frosted nor does it contain any fruit. Can't seem to find anything but cereal bran around here.
yes that will work. You will need to grind it down to almost flour for them to eat it easily. Check for feed stores, farm stores in your area if you havent already. Any more questions please quote one of mine so i can answer it for you.

Hi and thank you. I found rainbow mealworms "chicken sampler" and wanted to know if I could raise these different types of worms in the same drawers:

250 Rainbow Giants (1.5")

1000 Large Mealworms (1")

1000 Small Mealworms (0.5")

250 Waxworms (0.75")

250 Superworms (1.75"

yes that will work. You will need to grind it down to almost flour for them to eat it easily. Check for feed stores, farm stores in your area if you havent already. Any more questions please quote one of mine so i can answer it for you.

Hi and thank you. I found rainbow mealworms "chicken sampler" and wanted to know if I could raise these different types of worms in the same drawers:

250 Rainbow Giants (1.5")

1000 Large Mealworms (1")

1000 Small Mealworms (0.5")

250 Waxworms (0.75")

250 Superworms (1.75"

Back
Top Bottom