Meet Henry, the Partridge Chantecler

FoxandBearFarms

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2024
Just wanted to share our 8 month old partridge Chantecler cockerel. Hopefully later this year we'll have a decent flock of this beautiful, useful, and rare breed.
20240208_115549.jpg

Beautiful. May I ask where he came from? I just recently started looking into this breed. I've seen some hatcheries have various colors. But, I prefer to buy from breeders that focus on quality rather than quantity

Beautiful. May I ask where he came from? I just recently started looking into this breed. I've seen some hatcheries have various colors. But, I prefer to buy from breeders that focus on quality rather than quantity
They're my favorite breed. Ive never purchased from this breeder but they look great. Worth a look. The breeder I got them from just breeds them for meat, eggs, and doesnt sell chicks anymore unfortunately.
https://melissahof.com/

Strangely enough, this guy was at a Rural King in the St Louis area as a chick. Rural King gets their birds from Hoover's Hatchery. I liked his quality enough to order a couple dozen chicks the first of February.

Back
Top Bottom