Metzer Farms

That darn black duck still eludes me! I am obsessed too.
lol.png

Quote:
Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance. Is that doing it? (sorry everyone about the tangent!)

I don't know if thats doing it or not, but if i were you i would switch to purina flockraiser since its your pekins. Its all made by purina and its a lot cheaper. or even dumor layer which is a little cheaper than purina is a good feed that won't break the bank. my mandarins don't even get the mazuri.

I just ordered from metzers and I picked the July 18th ship date and I got them the next day!
The mailman left it at the door and I hear chirping!
I ordered 3 jumbo pekin, 2 welsh harlaquin, 1 female black runner, 4 cayuga ducklings and
all of them were healthy and playful and they added an extra cayuga!
I called them 3 times and all 3 times the customer service was great and helpful
big_smile.png

Your lucky. Most post offices will call you to come get them. They do not want to be responsible for any deaths because of them riding in a delivery car for hours......

I ordered Welsh Harlequins and Black Swedish from Metzer's last year and was very happy with them. All 4 ducklings arrived safe and healthy. I would order from them again.

I have just ordered 4 Welsh Harlequin and 2 Rouen form there and I'm hoping they will be ok. they don't come till the 29th next month though.

I love Metzers..... I ordered 30 birds ducks and geese and everyone flew up happy. Didn't lose a single one.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday
smile.png

47663_dsc00765.jpg

47663_dsc00800.jpg

47663_dsc00772.jpg

Back
Top Bottom